Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sorry Tim, but I didn't get a chance to talk very long with Stuart. Eddy was giving the tour and Stuart was cooking chicken.

If my memory serves me correct, which doesn't happen as often anymore, the unit is not insulated and the cost was gonna be around $1500-1600. I didn't ask about manufacturer date and I was trying to stay out of the way, so I didn't get much info on them.
It will be 430 stainless, not insulated, has a pretty cool warming drawer/cold smoker area on the lower right. Same cooking area/size as the PG1000, optional shelf on the front (get the shelf). It has the same controller as the PG1000. Price should be somewhere around what cal said -ish..

While not as fancy (insulated etc) as the PG1000 this will be a great backyard pellet grill at a lower price point.

Availability... no idea.

Nordy
Realize, that until it's "ready' they probably won't annouce much. They've had problems in the past where they publicized something too early and it was much later until it became Production Ready.

If you're really interested, call them and ask for details. That will tell them people are interested.
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
Realize, that until it's "ready' they probably won't annouce much. They've had problems in the past where they publicized something too early and it was much later until it became Production Ready.

If you're really interested, call them and ask for details. That will tell them people are interested.

RUSS,
I know all of that. Smiler

I spoke with Karen at CS and she gave the expected production date.
I could have waited.

But, it turns out that the 500 has less cooking area than the 1000 which was my minimum capacity.

So, I ordered the 1000!!!!!!!
Be here in 3 to 4 weeks.

Thanks,

TIM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.