Skip to main content

Hahaha!!! I don't believe it for a second. Saw they're pushing his pellet grill on BBQ Pitmasters. Bet he just sold his name just like George Foreman. But I bet he sells a bunch of them. Let's all go pick one up at Sears and we'll all be able to Que just like Myron.

But looking at one of the pics showing the "tasty" food it produces... YUCK!!! Looks like it produces boiled meat with painted on grill marks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Our little BBQ restaurant is an 'up front' layout. The cookshack and FEC smokers, FE Charbroiler, everything is up front right behind the service counter. I designed it that way because of the limited existing layout (only 1200 S.F), and to let people 'see' their ribs being finished on charbroiler, etc. It's astounding how many people, even those customers with smokers, that ask the question "where's your smokers", not realizing they are looking right at them. Heh - then I deliver my typical explanation of pellet use, etc. When I open the burn pot door on the FEC-120, and they see fire, they are all happy. I've had to educate many folks on the reality of pellet smokers.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.