Skip to main content

Got the approval from the "accounting department" to buy one for my birthday. Of course the "accounting department" is making me get rid of one of my other units. I like my SM025 because it's just so darn efficient. And my SM150 gives me the space to go big on big cooks. I really don't know which one to let go, but I think I am leaning towards the SM025.

I saw a thread where the PG500 had 4 butts in it and it was tight. What about 3-4 racks of SL cut ribs? Laying down or on a rack? Could it be done?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Cal. I am so dang excited. I really think it will be my daily user and will toss my gaser in the trash. No more smoking in the Elite and then transferring to the grill.I hope the other machines don't get to jealous.

I can't wait for my phone to ring today. I expect to talk to Karen today and get this thing ordered. I hope the wait isn't too long.
The very first thing (after seasoning the unit) is 4 bone in Rib eyes. Next will be Chicken Thighs (I Used to love how my chicken turned out on the stick burner and have been pretty disapointed with them recently) And then in no particuliar order...

Tri Tip
Ribs
Pork Butt
Briskett
More Chicken!!!
Burgers
Salmon
Cheese

Ok just about everything I have tried in my other Cookshacks. Got to start over and try everything again!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.