Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I use a Panasonic FZ35 which is several years old, 18x Optical zoom. It is considered a "bridge" camera in that it has the shape of and the full controls of an SLR but is much smaller, yet larger and more versatile than a point-and-shoot camera.

I shoot at f.8, Aperture priority, tripod mount, 2 second delay. The camera automatically switches into Macro mode at the close distance I shoot.

Food photography is my hobby. But the plating of the food is most important.All of my photos are of the acutal plates of food taken just a minute or so before I serve them to my wife and myself. Nothing is Photoshopped, just careful composition and plating before the shot.

I had a restaurant for 13 years many years ago and learned to cook with as many colors and fresh foods as possible. I treat each meal at home for us and/or our friends (I do all the cooking and my wife earns most of our income) as if we are eating at a fine restaurant, even using real napkins.

We eat as healthy as we can, grow much of our own produce and live close to an agricultural belt in California so fresh produce is always available in the stores as well.

Shelly

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.