Skip to main content

I live near Modesto, CA about 75 miles south of Sacramento. The only dealer listed for my area does not carry F.E. Pellet Grills. I am interested in the PG 1000 model. If anyone knows of a dealer in CA or Nevada or even Oregon, please let me know. Or, if anyone in my area has purchased a PG 1000 and would entertain a visit to see the unit it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I live in Clovis twobees and bought a PG500 direct from cookshack. It is similar to the 1000 in many ways and I love it. I didn't want to fork out the extra money for the insulation since our temps are very moderate. You can also contact Larry on pelletheads.com as he deals FE's and is in Hanford about 25 minutes west of Fresno.
quote:
"Call John at Cookshack and arrange for him to send you one from the warehouse/plant in Ponca. You do not need to go to a middle man to get it. Their customer service is the greatest and I will only work with them directly !!!

I would Echo this! Call Cookshack and they will hook you right up. If you have any issues what so ever, they are there and will take care of you.
Last edited by Former Member
I know it is a few months after but I have a PG1000 that you are more than welcome to come take for a spin. Bring some meat and go to town...haha

Oh and mine might even be for sale here shortly...MAYBE. So it might work out both ways for you. Mine is the new one with the warming drawer too.

I am in Manteca so only about 15 minutes from you.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.