Cookshack Barbecue & Smoke-Cooking Center    forum.cookshack.com    Cookshack Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Additional Smoking Topics  Hop To Forums  Brisket    Restaurant Depot Choice Brisket Cheap till 6/15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Restaurant Depot Choice Brisket Cheap till 6/15 Login/Join

posted
Great price Restaurant Depot in the Chicagoland area choice whole brisket for $1.89 per pound case price (51+ pounds) and Angus for $1.99 case price. I picked up about 54 lbs and called my friends! Orders are filling up! You will need to be a business owner to get in there but if you can check it out. Find a buddy that may have a membership like my friends do!

Robert Bafundo
MotoChef Personal Chef Services

Posts: 23 | Location: Lombard IL | Registered: May 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kcbs membership gets you in

Posts: 197 | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first time I went to the depot and showed the lady by the door my KCBS membership she gave me the deer in the headlight look. She said if I want a day pass I'd be happy to give you one but I don't know what that is(KCBS card) any yes they have some stuff there so bring a cooler to put all your goodies in.

My buddies call me "Bubba"

Posts: 386 | Location: Redford, mi | Registered: December 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
LOL!...It is my understanding that the KCBS sight has a coupon to take that tells the lady to key in account number 5717668. That might have helped with the deer in the headlight look,oh well!

I'm sure you didn't leave without some meat though?

Posts: 2897 | Location: freeman,missouri | Registered: December 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cal,
I had my fair share of stuff, I don't bother with the sheet from the kcbs, I just go ask for a pass and go shop. The black angus briskets cook up real nice. Smiler

My buddies call me "Bubba"

Posts: 386 | Location: Redford, mi | Registered: December 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post