Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Captainkidd
There is no regrets about owning a cs 150 for the first 4 years it just keeps putting out alot of prime quality product. then made the investment in a FEC 100 last april.
Both of them complement each other.

[ Did i read in one of your post " money was no object " ? }

earl
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
You have a tough decision, you've hit about every smoker out there and have posted lots of questions.

The 150 has several differences. The IQ controller (was on the commercial brands for years), the size, plus it has 2 heating elements, not one. Plus it is NSF and UL rated.

My 150 has one heating element. Maybe they have changed since I purchased mine. Dunno
quote:
Originally posted by earlbbq:
Captainkidd
There is no regrets about owning a cs 150 for the first 4 years it just keeps putting out alot of prime quality product. then made the investment in a FEC 100 last april.
Both of them complement each other.

[ Did i read in one of your post " money was no object " ? }

earl

I hope I didn't say it was 'no object', it is always an object.
I meant that I could afford which ever one I chose but I always want to get a deal on whatever I buy. You know how it is.
captainkidd
woops i was wrong on the word of "object" it was the word"issue ,I can buy wichever one I decide."

posted under Which cookshack to buy ? 1-5-08

because once you get to using one of these units with the quality of product they put out for as moist it is with your favorite dry rub, the more people want you to do something for then , then you will have to either get another the same size or to buy up to a 300 , 500 , or then a 750. true there are used ones either ebay,or as i did with the FEC 750 thru John at cookshack, they are excelent people to deal with. then there are no suprises to have to fix.

earl
Last edited by Former Member

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.