Skip to main content

We will be announcing the prize winners on this thread. We will post your member name and number, and you will have 24 hours to claim your prize by submitting a brief message to h_chavez@cookshack.com . Tell us why you like the forum, or send us a recipe. Be sure to include your mailing address and phone number so that we can send your prize to you!

Prizes unclaimed after 24 hours will be forfeited and we will draw another name.

As usual, the comments and/or recipes that you send become the property of Cookshack.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Member# 545, i2BBQ you have won:

1 18oz bottle of Cookshack Mild BBQ Sauce, and
1 18oz bottle of Cookshack Spicy BBQ Sauce.

Please send your full name, phone number and mailing address to h_chavez@cookshack.com. Remember to include a recipe or a brief comment about why you like the Cookshack forum !

More winners will be announced throughout the day so keep checking in!

Thanks,
Erin
Our last prize of the day is a BB King and Friends cd that goes perfectly with barbecue! And the winner is... TaktEZ , member# 151!

Congratulations to all the prize winners today! We will be posting more winners and more prizes throughout the day tomorrow, so come check it out!
Here are the rest of the winners for today's drawing:

mhumm38, member# 4803 you are the winner of a Cookshack Spice Kit!

chrisgeb, member# 4743 you are the winner of a Cookshack Spice Kit!

Captain Morgain, member# 2613 you are the winner of a Barbecue Blues CD!

Congratulations to all of our winners today, be sure to check back tomorrow as we have even more goodies to give away!

All winners be sure to claim your prizes by emailing Heather at h_chavez@cookshack.com! Please include your name, address, phone number and a brief comment on why you like the Cookshack forum, or a recipe. Thanks!
Good Morning!

Our drawing winners this morning are bbqnj , member# 4519 and Bama , member#3206!

Your prize is your choice of 40lbs. of wood or 20lbs. of pellets!

Please email Heather at h_chavez@cookshack.com to claim your prize. Be sure to include your full name, address, phone#, and a brief message about why you like the CS Forum.

We have more winners to announce today, so be sure to look for your name!
It's time to announce the last Forum Anniversary winners of the day!

SHACKMAN member# 3427 you win a Barbecue Blues CD!

Scottie J. member# 4239 you win your choice of 40lbs. wood or 20lbs. pellets!

Please send an email to h_chavez@cookshack.com to claim your prize. Include your name, address, phone number and a brief message why you like the CS forum.

Be sure to check the Forum on Thursday & Friday because Donna will be giving away some AWESOME prizes!
TAAAAAAA -- DAAAAAAAA!

The winner of the Fast Eddy's Cooking Class tuition, a $200 value, and hotel accommodations is ...

Tom (member #47)

With 4,598 posts to his credit, Tom is one of the most active of all the forum members.

Congratulations, Tom! We are all looking forward to seeing you at the next class.

Remember, to claim your prize you must submit a short essay on why you like your Cookshack smoker or an original recipe. Send to h_chavez@cookshack.com.

Donna
Congratulations Tom! I cant think of a more deserving person either. His writing style reads like an easy conversation with a good friend. Ive taken questions to him off line and he always answered in his same even keeled mannor. That class should be a great one to attend!

Bob
AND NOW FOR THE WINNER OF THE COOKSHACK SMOKETTE

AND THE WINNER IS ...

dryhs #2065

To claim your prize, dryhs, send an e-mail to h_chavez@cookshack.com with a short essay about why you like the forum or send an original recipe.

Congratulations!

This prize will be available now (Friday, March 3, 11:16am Central time) until Monday, March 6, at 8am. If the winner has not claimed it by then, we conduct another drawing for a new winner.

Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Erin M:
[qb] Congratulations Tom! I look forward to visiting with you again. Oh and tell your teammates it isn't a remediation course, you are our Star Forum Member Guest! (or threaten to withold any new techniques you learn) Big Grin [/qb]
He can't withhond any new techniques, Erin. It is in his team contract! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by drhys:
[qb] Thanks Donna. When I read my name I went into shock. I just hope this not a dream. This forum is one of the best things on the internet. So many great people. Thanks again. I'm very excited. [/qb]
You are quite welcome. :-) Do you already have a Cookshack smoker or will this be your first?

Donna
This wraps up our week of celebrating. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all of you who make up the Cookshack Nation. Here's to many more years of 'queing and chewing (the fat, on the forum).

Donna, who wishes SHE could win neat stuff in drawings on the forum
Donna thanks for doing that. I think you guys are the best at putting the customer first. Many thanks. Now we have to hear Tom rub it in til the next class. Erin we are not sneaky we will say it up front not behind the back...lol yeah I alittle jealous ok alot jealous. Heck with all Tom's money he should fly the team out for a big party at CS, and then Russ's house.

Craig
FireHouseBBQ

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.