Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

When I saw the headline, I thought OH NO? The first three words are all caps and if you say it out loud, sounds like it was said sarcastically. So I opened up there thread...

Gosh Michael thanks Cool

It's all about the love of Q. Check out the "State of the Forum" post I made. It's obvious, I'm not the only one around who loves Q. Everyone does.

Your Welcome!
Smokin...

Have you considered the Presidential Race in 2008? I'd love to see someone like you in office! You could at least start with 5,000 almost sure votes from here in the forum. SO...that would leave you with about 49.5 million others. I think you could do it!

How about all us forum members start a "grass roots" movement to get our guy in there...

I can just see it now - the White House with a FEC on the front porch! I love it!

Thanks for the state of the forum post.

Later,
C'Nooga
Heck ya Ill vote for the man. Also has a full cabinet of fine folks to assist him.. The great folks at Cookshack. ? is whose gonna awnser the phone next time I call their and give me some quick advice???????
The work this man does for the forum is awesome to say the least, and he does it for free.
Just think what will happen when we pay him.

Thanks again for the extreeme hard work you do for us Q-uin folks here.

P.S. Can I get a tour of the White House sometime?

BbqBull
Thanks guys, you make me laugh.

Can you imagine the political implications. If you don't know your political history FREE BBQs used to be the way in the 30s 40s and 50s to get people out to hear speeches, before TV came along.

So now when we get two sides that can't agree, we have a BBQ with the Democrats on one side of the table and the Republicans on the other side and THEN we have a food fight to see who's right.

But then we'd have the debate, pork vs beef, sauce vs no sauce, ketchup vs mustard vs vinegar. We could plunge this world into Civil War.

My slogan:

And FE on every porch and BBQ in every fridge.
SmokinOkie, How bout running as an independent instead of a donkey/elephant? Also when bbq is served any and all discussions ref: politics is kept away from the eating arena.

Nuthin will ruin a fine meal quicker than discussion of politics.

If your gonna serve fine food.......It must be served in a peacefull enviorment.

P.S. Let us not forget how Jessie Ventura made Governer of Minnesota....

BbqBull
Dad-Gummit, runnin' Smokin' Okie fer president is a splendid idea. In fact, the idea is plum brilliant. Now he needs a runnin' mate. I hereby nominate Tom as Vice President. Then lets see, we could have Prison Chef Jack as secretary of state. Dr. BBQ as surgeon general. Donna as attorney general. We could have.... Oh, I give up, y'all pick the rest of his cabinet.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.