Skip to main content

Has anyone come up with a decent aftermarket cart for their Smokette 009? I'm not looking for anything super fancy - just something solid and functional that will get my Smokette up off the ground. Looks are secondary.

The $300+ price tag for the stainless CS cart is a bit pricey for me.

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Joshua
Laytonsville, MD
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Long ago I saw a stand on Old Dave's Po Farm.

He had made the stand For a BackWoods Chubby and was using a hydraulic lift table made by Central Hydraulics. The table on rollers had a total lift of 27 inches and a capacity of 500 pounds. The table measured 17-5/8" by 27-3/4" and was purchased from Harbor Freight for less that $100.

In all it struck me as a pretty nice solution.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 70MVC-006E
I'm a new Cookshack convert and ready to drink the Kool Aid! I just finished my sixth smoke with my new 009 and everything has turned out great! It really helps to consult this forum before trying something new. Smoked a 9 lb pork butt overnight so I could serve pulled pork to guests today. It turned out great! Many compliments. Compared to my old charcoal smoker, this unit is so easy to use, I am using it a lot more often. I've done ribs, butts, jerky and beer can chicken so far and it has all turned out very good. Next weekend: my first brisket.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.