Skip to main content

While I do have a legitimate question, I must first confess my sins. Today I stole an SM150, a 48" Members Mark Professional propane grill, (4) Cambro 300MPC holding cabinets, an 89 quart 5-day Coleman cooler, and a bunch of stainless pans for the cambros from a guy for $1400. The SM150 has not even been used enough to season the racks! The grill is spotless/new, and the cambros look new after a quick wash job. The SM150 is running as I type this getting ready for the weekend's events. My FEC100 will now have a little brother next to it on the BBQ Truck. Now that I feel a bit relieved by my confession, on to the question...Is the grease pan under the SM150 a standard sized pan or do I have to get one from Cookshack? The full sized pans I have don't fit. I test fit a 1/2 Lexan underneath and that didn't fit either. I would like a very quick fix, as tomorrow is 'cookin' day' for the weekend. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Got my first chance to ring out the new gear today. It amazes me how quickly one can get accustomed to half the effort and twice the results. I'm digging it. I used to swear at the 'cheating' pellet and electric smokers, now I swear by them. I'll eat my crow as long as I can cook it in a Cookshack!! I slept all night and woke up to 85 lbs. of heaven this morning.

My guilt has subsided and now it's on to modifying the BBQ Truck for a new passenger!
Finally over my guilt from my SM-150 theft/purchase. Thank you all for the counseling and kind words.

I was feeling a little bad for him, sitting all alone in the garage and such, so what did I find on CL?? A baby brother for him to play with!

The guy didn't have a clue what he had and had it listed for $350. By the time I picked it up, he had realized his error, deleted to CL post, and relisted at $700. I happily handed him the agreed upon $350 and put it in my vehicle.

The 150 is very happy to have someone to play with, he doesn't like to play with my FEC100 for some reason. They cooked for a little 4th party of about 200 today and made lots of male attendees very jealous! I love Cookshacks!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.