Skip to main content

Hi folks,

I recently purchased a LEM 10 lb vertical sausage stuffer. My problem is that I only have my kitchen counter on which to work. Any ideas on how to anchor the stuffer? If I tried to use clamps, I could only clamp it to the front of my counter and not the rear toward the back splash.

Thanks

Bullseye Bill
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I run a 25lb LEM stuffer and had the same problems. What I ended up doing is getting a piece of corian from a countertop shop that they got from a sink cut out. It's about 18"x30". On one end I drilled 4 holes to match the stuffer base and counter sunk the bottom, then used four stainless steel screws with wing nuts so it comes on and off easy for cleaning. The corian is about 1/2" thick and can be clamped down on any two sides pretty easy. The nice thing about the corian is that it's real slippery when wet so you can make large coils of your cased sausage before you hand them off to the twister/baggers. We just finished off our annual sausage fest the week before Thanksgiving this year, we processed 810 lbs of sausage, everything went smooth.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.