Skip to main content

I want to thank this forum for providing an incredible amount of info on Smokers and smoking food. I started my search for electric smokers by visiting several websites. A google search turned up "Cookshack" and my education went into high gear and based on many many opinions found in this forum, I orderd an 055 and it was deliverd today. Everything is going as planned and I'll break it in tomorrow then Ribs will be my first project. The only snag I've encountered is a very minor one: On page 6 of the manual it says never to use more that 10 oz of wood, but on page seven it says 6 oz. I'll err on the side of caution and only use 6 oz for the break in. Again, my thanks to all for a very informative forum and I hope to learn enough to help someone in the future

Steve
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Best of luck with the new 055 Steve! You're gonna love it....Ribs, pork butt, brisket and more....

The real masters on this Forum have always been very generous with their time, advice and encouragement. Their words of wisdom have been invaluable to me over my first several months with my 050. You'll soon know this as you ask for help.

Best of luck with the ribs and let us know how they turn out....ibspy

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.