Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have the tracking number. It still shows that it has been out for delivery since yesterday at 3:45am. I am a little concerned that it never got checked back into the facility last night. In the past when things didn't get delivered to me they were checked back in and then out the next day. I am really hoping it is on the truck today.
An update. My AQ showed up within minutes of my last post. The box look like they were playing catch with it! There is no serious damage to the unit however. The tabs for the latches were both pressed flat, easy fix. A scratch or two a ding or two on the door. I'm not concerned about any of it. However, the front of the box was torn completely open and I have a feeling that is where my cover was!! It is listed on the packing slip but ois not present. I will drop a line to Cookshack about it.

On a much happier note, it is outside going through it's first seasoning run and I am off to procure some butts to season it right!

Very nice looking unit so far. Fit and finish is head and shoulders above my vintage model 50 even though I never had complaints with that unit either.

More later.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.