Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It is seasoned and cooking a shoulder butt and shank.everything went smoothly for an 70 YO man working by myself. Of course it helped my being on thi forum for the last week and having the Manual practically memorised. I was disapointed that I could not put the two pieces on separate shelves ,but both did go on one shelf in the first position just above the wood box.and after four hours the internal tem is reading 79'C I don't know what that is in fahrenhite, but I am about to find out, maybe how to spell too.
more later
It was time for me to go to bed and the shoulder still wasn't finished. with the forecast being showers until midnight or after and the CS on the patio for assembly and testing,I had to make a big decision. Bring the shoulder into th big convection Oven in the house an finish it while I sleep or----- take a chance on the forcast, and leave it goin on the patio.Well not my new CS you ain't. Anyway it was finished when we got up at 5AM and now is pulled and waiting. I have to go out annd clean the CS and boxes on the patio.I want to get those chicken thighs a Qing.Jimmy

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.