Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here ya go Chuck. This is a link to the new Smoker You may have to wait a few minutes for the pics to load (they are a ways down on the page). Below is a list of some of the features listed on the CS site. Hope this helps!

Unlike any other smoker on the residential market, this one is loaded with user-friendly features that take the mystery out of barbecue for even the novice barbecuer. Following is a list of features to help contest participants with the naming process.

1. Electronic cook-and-hold time-and-temperature controller.
2. Electronically-controlled meat probe that puts smoker into hold cycle when desired internal temperature has been reached.
3. Large backlit digital time and temperature display.
4. Digital electronic controller allows for accurate temperature control.
5. 4 � 14 x18� grills hold full slabs of ribs and briskets.
6. Double-wall construction with 1000F insulation. Unit does not get hot on the outside. On the coldest day of the year, the unit will cook outside without any problems.
7. 750 Watt heating element plugs into standard household outlet. Energy efficient.
8. Stainless steel interior and top for easy cleaning.
9. Stainless steel or powder coated exterior.
10. Self-contained stainless steel drip pan, allows easy clean up.
11. Dual vent holes allow smoke to circulate freely throughout the oven.
12. Hot-smokes and cold-smokes. (Cold-smoking requires optional adapter.)
13. Sturdy all-welded construction.
14. Made in the USA.
If my wallet was fat enough, I would wait and check out the new unit. I keep thinking it will be ready in time to order for Father's Day. One thang I keep thinking about is if the dual ventholes on top will cause a cross current in the top of the smoker that will keep the top cooler than the rest, and if a snug fitting drip pan will interrupt airflow or even if the drip hole will draw, having 2 vent holes. I am sure the new unit has been tested over and over.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.