Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by rustbucket:
I am having problems with flame out. I notice in some of the threads folks mentioning remote alarms ... I could sure use something like this. Where can I find one?

well I answered my own question ... did what I should have done in the first place ... did a search using "find" and got the name ... Maverick ET-73 remote thermomter ... found one on Amazona and ordered it!
I agree with the mavericks as well but if you have a iphone or ipad. the I grill is a good wireless Bluetooth temp probe as well for alarm monitoring etc.

Of course a stoker

I will say this, since Cookshack changed out my control unit I havent had a flameout or wild temp swings.

I've had one flameout but it was because I left the pellet lid open to foil some butts and forgot to close it for about 15 mins. At a contest of course.
quote:
Originally posted by David Qualls:
... because I left the pellet lid open to foil some butts and forgot to close it for about 15 mins. At a contest of course.

If Stuart is at the contest, ask him how to bypass the lid sensor and you won't have that issue Smiler

Hope to see you Friday night.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.