Skip to main content

Movers are Here in SC, packing up our house for our final (retirement) move to Jay, Oklahoma.

At least I'll be able to enjoy my smoker after my one-year deployment beginning in June. Until then, my son will be making some jerky and sending it to dad.

Here's the FEC all packed up ready to load on the moving truck. The guys at Atlas Moving really packed it good!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Copy_of_IMG166b
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Chaplain Bill:
Movers are Here in SC, packing up our house for our final (retirement) move to Jay, Oklahoma.

At least I'll be able to enjoy my smoker after my one-year deployment beginning in June. Until then, my son will be making some jerky and sending it to dad.

Here's the FEC all packed up ready to load on the moving truck. The guys at Atlas Moving really packed it good!

Well,the one year will give you time to get back and cooking in time for the Huckleberry Festival over Fourth of July.
We found a nice place in the country, a log cabin with some acerage and got it real cheap at a bank sale. The LORD put it in our lap.

Grand lake is nice and we're about a quater mile away from the water. Not many good BBQ places around. I've ate at most, but prefer to eat at home Smiler

Headed to Qatar, it's a soft deployment, all the blessings of a deployment, without the bullets. I've had enough of them.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.