Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ask the owner which version control board his FEC has. Chances are, it was a V46 from that time line...probably the most reliable and hassle free board CS used, though I'm unfamiliar with the new IQ5.

My 2nd FEC has been through 3 boards (covered by the exceptional warranty) and the last one Bill sent me was the V46, which he said they went back to due to it's reliability.

The V46 touch pads require no hair dryer fiddling in cold weather, hold a very consistent and accurate temp. My 1st FEC100 shipped with the V46 and I've had zero issues other than an internal fire of my own doing.

How much are they asking?
Can't speak for his unit's electronics-but.My practice units set out beachside in a salt storm from the Atlantic every night with the FEC covers on them..Older unit 10 yr s plus,later unit 6-8 yrs. plus.Never a hiccup.The comp units traveled all the Southeast sometimes lying flat,sometimes upright for 1000 mile weekends.They then cooked around the clock at comps in the storms-outside use.Teammate has comparable experience.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.