Skip to main content

I was recently asked to cook for our little township here in North Redington Beach. Approx 120-130 people. I have never cooked that much pork on the FEC 100. Well, I cooked 10 Sam's boston butts for 13 hours at 250 and they came out magnificent. Needless to say, I am now a local hero. Once I lit the smoker, never worried about it. Butts went on a 4 pm and pulled them at 5 am. Double wrapped in foil, placed in cooler and covered with towels. Started to pull the pork at 0830 and doused them will some Sams's BBQ sauce. They were awesome. I can't say enough about the FEC 100, it rocks. Enjoy the pics.....Sorry, I took pics with my camera and the size is too large to post here. If someone knows how to reduce size of the pics, help and then I will post. 10 BB in the FEC100 was not an issue. Wish I could show you the pics.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Been on the road. Thanx for the info on posting pics. I will PM SmokinOkie to hopefully get the access to make this process simple. Actually, I need to use my regular camera and stop using the cellphone..........bottom line....I am already finding another reason to light up the FEC100. I will post separately, but found a great way to clean my racks........

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.