Skip to main content

Unpacked my brand new 120 a couple days ago and started my first cook this morning. It ran for an hour and then went dead. The control panel does not display anything. I opened the access panel to push the high limit reset button, but haven't located it yet. The manual does a poor job of indicating where it is and service is closed. Any thoughts. This is my second cookshack smoker and the first one started off much in the same way. Is there quality control on these things?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I found the high limit reset switch which is on the back of the unit rather than behind the control panel access cover as indicated in the manual. It has now powered up and hopefully won't kick off again. Might be a good idea to update the manual. Would have been nice not to have dismantled the unit at 12 degrees when there was no need.
ksvette.

Absolutely if this is the 2nd time with a different unit, definitely call CS with feedback. We hear in the forum about the manuals, but we don't write them so giving CS direct feedback is important.

I'll mention it to them next time I talk to them but customers carry more weight than I do Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.