Skip to main content

Selling my baby! Located in Sarasota, FL
Brian
207-610-2504

2008 7x18 BBQ concession/catering trailer with FEC120

This trailer is loaded and ready to serve large parties and events. Here's what's inside....

* I year old Cookshack FEC120 Pellet smoker w/ 3 rib racks
* 6' CaptiveAire exhaust hood
* full sized Norlake hot food/proofing cabinet
* full sized Arctic Air commercial refrigerator
* 28" sandwich top cooler with reach in
* 24" Castle LP charbroiler
* 1250 watt microwave
* 3 compartment sink and hand wash sink
* fresh and grey water tanks
* hot water heater (needs replaced)
* roof top AC
* 50 amp service with shore line
* (2) 40# propane tanks
* wall mounted foil and plastic wrap dispensers
* marquise style sandwich board with lettering
* menu board
* all sheet pans, food lugs, hotel pans and inserts, 7 and 4 quart storage Cambros and various utensils.

This trailer has seen very little road time and only weighs around 5500#. I towed it quite comfortably from Maine to Florida with a 4.7 liter V8 half ton pick up. I hate to sell this, but due to some changes in life, I no longer have the time to run a business. I set up this trailer to be compact and efficient. We have done parties of 200 people with no problem. We've also kept this set up as a Roadside stand and done very well. The holding cabinet will keep food hot, moist and fresh all day long! The bladder in the hot water heater just recently went out, but I'm going to leave the option for the new owner to put in the brand/size of their liking. The current heater is the "Tiny Titan" and can be purchased on Amazon.com for under $200. All said and done, I have almost $30k invested. I'm asking only $23k for everything! I have a clean Title in hand! Please click on the YouTube link below for a complete video tour of the trailer.

http://youtu.be/i3zpDhFZJ7g

Attachments

Images (1)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.