Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, I went on a spending binge the past month. I recently bought an Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display and an IPhone 5 with Otter Box case. Bought some cigars and a torch lighter (only smoke several a month). Bought a couple pair of Top Sider shoes.

I've been told not to expect a lot for Christmas as a result. I'm OK with that since I feel like I've already had Christmas. There'll be something for me to open, and I'll get to enjoy the kids and grandkids opening their stuff. But I'm looking forward to the 5 bone prime rib I've already ordered from a local, top grade meat market (the prime rib cradled, rubbed in Montreal Steak Seasoning and tied by the butcher). Christmas dinner. It's all good.

Merry Christmas to all. Love you folks. You've given me a ton of ideas and help the past few years. No greater gift have I received than your time and experience.
I would settle for a powerball winner, but as long as my feet hit the ground every morning, that will do. I too just spent a fair amount of money the last month so I look for not much for Christmas.
I too have a nice prime rib dinner planed for new years. Christmas is reserved for City Chicken amongst a multitude of other goodies.
Ya'll have a wonder Christmas day doing whatever it may be.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.