Skip to main content

Been on the road, but just wanted to provide some feedback on two recent KCBS Florida events I attended. I really enjoyed taking the Judges course at the Lakeland Pig Fest. Got to meet Fast Eddy the following day. What a genuine professional. Could not stay for the finals, so don't know the final outcome. Today, I attended the SAM's Invitational and many teams are using the FEC100. Big Pappas took Reserve Grand Champion and was using 2 FEC100s. Glad to see that that our great FEC100 is doing great..........Roland
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wow, awesome news. Comes as no surprise. His set up was simple and basic. Another testament to the great FEC100. Today at the SAMS invitational, approx 6 teams that I counted had FEC 100s, many placed in the top 10, I just don't remember all the team names. Maybe a rookie observation, but the teams with FEC100s had very compact setups compared to the stick burners. A great experience and great fun........
quote:
. Big Pappas took Reserve Grand Champion and was using 2 FEC100s. Glad to see that that our great FEC100 is doing great..........Roland

Bertram, if your talking about the Tampa Sams, Big Poppas took 3rd overall. Just talked to him, wish I was able to stay for the awards but left early.
Richard

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.