Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just watched the DVR of Pitmasters. Congrats, Dave. I knew you had the Cali dude beat (he was using an FEC 100 too, wasn't he?), and the little fella made up some good stuff too, but it was your handle on butchery that gave that extra edge- besides a fine cooked and prepared product. Again, congratulations and Good Luck in the next phase!
Congrats Dave! That was a great show to start the season. PB's and Ribs. Just doesn't get any better then that for a competition.

I learned a few things, and that's what made it even better. I never foil my meat. Think I am going to try now. It was also nice seeing how you all do it. All three of you practically did the same thing on the ribs with the parkay and brown sugar.

I couldn't believe the quality of meat in under 10 hours.
Now that the show has been on TV I would like to say once again thanks to everyone here on the forum. I am always learning from you when you post ideas and what worked and didn't. We all have methods that not one person can't think about or even imagine. So reading about everyone's cook has helped me do what I have done. I want to call out 100% of the folks at Cookshack. If you ever need anything they are a family first then a company second. I also remember walking around my first ever contest to just visit and meeting Russ. He is a wealth of information on cooking and how these machines work.

THANKS to all!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Team Butcher BBQ:
Now that the show has been on TV I would like to say once again thanks to everyone here on the forum. I am always learning from you when you post ideas and what worked and didn't. We all have methods that not one person can't think about or even imagine. So reading about everyone's cook has helped me do what I have done. I want to call out 100% of the folks at Cookshack. If you ever need anything they are a family first then a company second. I also remember walking around my first ever contest to just visit and meeting Russ. He is a wealth of information on cooking and how these machines work.

THANKS to all!!!

AWE shucks, your just another humble Okie, congrats on making the finial table. You made the CS family proud.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.