Skip to main content

This weekend at the Hay Capital BBQ Contest in Yates Center, Kansas a few of the forum posters were in attendance and representing the Cookshack Product well I might add.

Left to right;
Butcher BBQ who was Grand Champion
Naughty Nurses, 3rd over all with 1 st in Chicken and 1st in Ribs
American Dream, 17th Overall with 8th in Brisket (I stunk it up!)
Dr. Nordy's, 8th in Ribs, 10th in Pork and 12th overall.

its always good to meet up with fellow Cookshack product users on the BBQ Trail and you can see for yourself that there are a lot of stick burners who now "Envy The Pellet" when 3 1st place catagories came off of FEC100's

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It would be a good contest to put on your calender for next year. For a small town they go all out for the teams and they have the best fireworks display I've ever seen at a comp.
I talked to a local who was not part of the competition and he was amazed that we came from all over to cook at "Our little town"
Jeff, want to borrow a cutting board or two? LOL
quote:
Originally posted by David Qualls:

Left to right;
Butcher BBQ who was Grand Champion
Naughty Nurses, 3rd over all with 1 st in Chicken and 1st in Ribs
American Dream, 17th Overall with 8th in Brisket (I stunk it up!)
Dr. Nordy's, 8th in Ribs, 10th in Pork and 12th overall.

its always good to meet up with fellow Cookshack product users on the BBQ Trail ...

I love to be able to put faces with names on the forum. Not knowing anyone in the pic from Adam (or Eve) I assume since you only list 4- far right is David?
Left to right...

David Bouska - Butcher BBQ
Kristi Powers - Naughty Nurses
Greg Powers - Naughty Nurses
David Qualls - American Dream
Jeff Northcutt - Dr. Nordy's BBQ

(Oh... and notice the stack of 5 or so cutting boards behind the one on the right... That's the NaughtyNurses new flooring!)

Oh... and Last but not least... behind the camera David's lovely wife Christine Qualls...
Last edited by nordy

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.