Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

F.W.I.W. Pellet Envy posted this on fb this morning:

Many of my barbecue friends are commenting online that they tried to register for the Sam's Club Series, but received error messages saying they had already registered. These messages make them think they made it in. Although total speculation on my part, I believe just the opposite. I think somebody forgot to clear the cache from last year's registration and teams were essentially penalized in this year's sign-up for having participated last year. The registration software blocked the member numbers of those who signed up in 2011. I certainly hope that I am wrong. Otherwise, KCBS should consider throwing the whole registrations out and starting over. Your thoughts?
Hmmm. I decided to register last night for the Tucson event after I had decided not to do the contest at around 12am eastern. I have a hard time passing up contests in AZ. Anyways, after I filled out the information and pressed the button I received the message that I was already registered. I did it two more times and the same thing happened. This morning I called and sure enough they said I was registered but waiting payment.
MWC Team List

Confirmed Teams:

SMOKY BONES
Living on Tulsa Swine
Grill as in the pits
Clark Kent Super Smokers
Uncle BC's
MoKan Meatheads
Hoggy Style OK
Dr. Nordy's BBQ
Wildcatters q crew
Buffalo's BBQ