Skip to main content

Hard to decide here. In Utah we have 10 local contests, one Sam's Series and a major in Wendover. For sure enough to keep this old railroader busy.
My problem is I have my trusty FEC100 that I know so well but I also own a Lang 60 that has been known to walk the walk. I really like firing up the wood on the Lang and smelling that smoke but on the other hand the FEC is a known winner. With so much money on the line I don't want to blow it for touchy feely reasons.
It's like a Lincoln Continental vs 32 Duce Coop. I'm leaning towards brisket and butts in the FEC and go to sleep. Ribs and chicken on the Lang, but I know the FEC works well on them to.
Oh Bother.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yep,like my team Ribdog says,there are a great amount of paired FEC 100s on the circuit.

Just in our FLBBQAssoc we had three Lang cooks converted over to pairs.Lot of other hardwork/non-sleeping stickburners in the Assoc converted over to pairs as well.Of course,there have been a few that did some vending that went the FEC 100/FEC 500 pair.

Lot of folks have CS reverse the hinges on one door of the pair so they open right on the trailers.

Lot of options that include winning and sleep. Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.