Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Joe M:
I smoked 40#s of butts using Perfect Bite Butt Polish & my wife said it was the best yet!
Thank you Cook One!

Thanks Joe, it took a lot of years to get the blend the way we wanted it, we sell a lot of it. Glad your wife enjoyed it so much makes me feel good. Thanks. I hope you enjoy the others as well.

I really enjoyed our mini exchange this year.
quote:
Originally posted by Padrefan98:
I really like the idea that the Butt Polish isn't salt based. It will be the first one I have used that isn't. I am sure there are others. I always buy the boneless shoulders and butts. So there will be lots of crevaces to get the rub into and let set over night. I am excited!!

We try to keep the salt content low, it does have salt in it (approx 5%) but unlike many others, it's not the main ingredient, let's face it salt taste good. No MSG.
CookOne- I used half of the container on two pork butts. They are resting right now. I had a little taste. Let me just say, that was the best tasting piece of pork I have ever had. The flavor of spice with a litlle heat at the end. Phenomenal! I will soon place an order for a case of the Perfect bite pork butt polish. Spot on!! Will try the sauce tonight. Your rub is going to make my pulled pork the talk of my bowling league tonight! Well done sir!
quote:
CookOne- I used half of the container on two pork butts. They are resting right now. I had a little taste. Let me just say, that was the best tasting piece of pork I have ever had. The flavor of spice with a litlle heat at the end. Phenomenal! I will soon place an order for a case of the Perfect bite pork butt polish. Spot on!! Will try the sauce tonight. Your rub is going to make my pulled pork the talk of my bowling league tonight! Well done sir!

Padrefan,
I hope you got the Perfect Bite Chicken Rub in your three pack. I put it on some legs today and into the FEC 100 @380 for 1 hour. Now that's Phenomenal! Between the FEC and Cook One, I look like a SuperStar!
quote:

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you enjoy a taste from the South. We worked very hard to come up with that flavor nice to hear you enjoy it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.