Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. WHY change the name? it's ALL about marketing, not informing the consumers. All those names have been find, now to change is just going to create more confusion, not less.

And no, I'm not buying a new meat cutting manual just because the name changed.

I'm holding to the old names. Email has already been sent to the beef and pork councils.
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
Stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. WHY change the name? it's ALL about marketing, not informing the consumers. All those names have been find, now to change is just going to create more confusion, not less.

I'm holding to the old names. Email has already been sent to the beef and pork councils.

AMEN!!! I second that motion!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Wilber:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:

AMEN!!! I second that motion!!!!!!

I will third it. Just now figuring out why folks would call the front leg off a pig a butt. It dont seem right.
What's the point, other than some kind of mis-guided marketing technique to make $? Leave well enough alone. What exactly is the reasoning behind this? I would love to hear their explanation. Things started going downhill when my garbage man became a "refuse collection technician". Stop the madness! Do not fall for this Bull&*+#!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.