Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Padrefan98:
Just so you all know, I verified the bottle of

Professor Phardtpounders "Colon Cleaner"

Its the black labeled bottle with the red top. It really does exist. Roll Eyes Big Grin

Hahahaha!!! I just may have to find some. On more than one occasion my friends have told me that I'm so full of sh!t my eyes are brown.

This may help a little in rectifying that situation... Nah...
From QNorth

Simply over the top.

Traverse City Dried Montmorency Cherries
La Chinata Spanish Smoked Paprika
Local Michigan honey
Brownwood farm Kream Mustard & Cherry BBQ Sauce
Cherry Street Market Hot Cherry Salsa
Michigan Maple Syrup (may need a possible throwdown against VT Maple Syrup Big Grin)
Esch Road Chipotle Bean & Corn Salsa
Jalapeño Relish
Bad Byron's Butt Rub
Malabar Island (India) Black Peppercorns
The Best Barbecue Sauce Anywhere Period!
Rib Rack Barbecue Sauce
Sam's Joint Barbecue Sauce
The Redhead's Balsamic Vinagrette
A great set of clear acrylic salt & pepper mills
A tall boy beer koozie with opener

Thanks a million Bruce! Can't wait to start sampling the goodies Smiler

A huge round of applause to Padre for facilitating this exchange!!
Woo Hoo! Look what was waiting for me when I got home.

Gringo Jack's Vermont Maple BBQ Sauce
Fox Hollow Farms Mustard
Richard's BBQ Sauce
Big bag of MaxQ's Brisket Rub
Big bag of MaxQ's Rib Rub
Big bag of MaxQ's Pork Butt Rub
Big bag of MaxQ's Chicken Rub

I think he covered all four food groups. And to think, I was starting to run low on rub. Now I've got over 5lbs. of rub!

THANKS Chris!
Looks like we have had another successful exchange. Thank you to everyone who participated! With over 3600 views to date, I suspect we had a lot of visitors. We would love to have you participate in our next exchange sometime in the spring.

Please, if you have not received your package shoot me a private message. Please have your pictures or list posted by December 28th. I would like to award the prizes and get them shipped out to the winners. Thank you!
quote:
Originally posted by AndyJ:
Woo Hoo! Look what was waiting for me when I got home.

Gringo Jack's Vermont Maple BBQ Sauce
Fox Hollow Farms Mustard
Richard's BBQ Sauce
Big bag of MaxQ's Brisket Rub
Big bag of MaxQ's Rib Rub
Big bag of MaxQ's Pork Butt Rub
Big bag of MaxQ's Chicken Rub

I think he covered all four food groups. And to think, I was starting to run low on rub. Now I've got over 5lbs. of rub!

THANKS Chris!

Due to a kidney stone from hell, which sidelined me for almost 3 weeks, I wasn't able to fulfill all of my exchange goodies for Andy. An additional shipment of goodies will go out after the holidays. Cool
I didn't get to post my list from Joe M due to persistent computer issues (still can't do pics). Hopefully this will get through.
Blackjack Barbecue Rub
Chief brand all-purpose seasoning
Big Ron's Original, Hint of Houston, and In The House rubs
Gaucho Ranch chimichurri sauce
Matouk's Hot Sauce
Walkerswood Firestick hot sauce
Shealy's Vinegar and Pepper sauce
Southern Comfort Cooking Team's Original BBQ sauce
HT Traders Carolina Mustard sauce
Willie's Hog Dust - I just finished rubbing a slab of ribs with this, into the 055 it goes with 2oz of cherry for a non-traditional Christmas dinner.
Thank you Joe M, and to all, a merry Christmas and a happy smokin' New Year!
Bill
Package arrived this morning, looked like it had been through hell and back, and the smell emanating from the box worried me. The pile of spices when I picked it up worried me even more. Once I got it open it only had one casualty and I managed to save a fair amount of what used to be in the container, the rest no doubt is making a post office vehicle smell good, or possibly a few. Big Grin This is from Troy(smoke em if ya got em)

Buckshot BBQ Sauce, Cowboy Flavor
Special Blend from Gilroy, Salad Sprinkle
Troy's grandmother's Turkey Blend
J&R Country Seasoning
J. Lee Roy's Dipping Sauce
Cowboy Flavor Spice Blend
Raw Sugar
Suzie Q Tri Tip Seasoning
F McLintocks Seasoning
Galic Dude Cheese Sprinkle
Woodys BB Sauce>Whats left of it :}
Suzie Q Pinquito Beans
Shalhoob Peppered Jerky
Jumbo Turkey Bags (goes with the turkey seasoning)
Jack Daniels Wood Chips
Firestone Walker's Reserve Double Jack IPA

Many thanks to Troy, will keep me busy for a while. Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by Smoke Em If Ya Got Em...:
Got a FAT box out here in Cali from Cal in the show me state!!! Thanks Cal!!! everything looks awesome...More info and a pic will follow just wanted you to know it survived the freeze and our horrible mail lady who routinely throws boxes like a Frisbee LOL

SmokeEm,
I know it's been "busy". When you get a chance, please post what you got. Cal is a judge and competitor and he's got good taste and inside scoop. I like to see what people send and often will order some to try (I'll pass on the Professor Phartpounders he got, but look forward to Cal's feedback on that one!).
Joe M
quote:
Originally posted by Joe M:
quote:
Got a FAT box out here in Cali from Cal in the show me state!!! Thanks Cal!!! everything looks awesome...More info and a pic will follow just wanted you to know it survived the freeze and our horrible mail lady who routinely throws boxes like a Frisbee LOL

SmokeEm,
I know it's been "busy". When you get a chance, please post what you got. Cal is a judge and competitor and he's got good taste and inside scoop. I like to see what people send and often will order some to try (I'll pass on the Professor Phartpounders he got, but look forward to Cal's feedback on that one!).
Joe M

YES! for sure I took a cool pic when I unpacked it...Good stuff! I have jus been super busy out of town last few weeks. Watched my 49ers win their last game at the "STICK" Epic NIGHT!!! I have problems with up loading photos I will try again.

SmokeEm
quote:
Originally posted by bubbasz1:
Package arrived this morning, looked like it had been through hell and back, and the smell emanating from the box worried me. The pile of spices when I picked it up worried me even more. Once I got it open it only had one casualty and I managed to save a fair amount of what used to be in the container, the rest no doubt is making a post office vehicle smell good, or possibly a few. Big Grin This is from Troy(smoke em if ya got em)

Buckshot BBQ Sauce, Cowboy Flavor
Special Blend from Gilroy, Salad Sprinkle
Troy's grandmother's Turkey Blend
J&R Country Seasoning
J. Lee Roy's Dipping Sauce
Cowboy Flavor Spice Blend
Raw Sugar
Suzie Q Tri Tip Seasoning
F McLintocks Seasoning
Galic Dude Cheese Sprinkle
Woodys BB Sauce>Whats left of it :}
Suzie Q Pinquito Beans
Shalhoob Peppered Jerky
Jumbo Turkey Bags (goes with the turkey seasoning)
Jack Daniels Wood Chips
Firestone Walker's Reserve Double Jack IPA

Many thanks to Troy, will keep me busy for a while. Smiler

TOTALLY FORGOT TO TAPE THAT LID SORRY!!!! I told myself to make sure I seal that lid and forgot...getting old Frowner

Hope you enjoy!
It's time to award the prizes. Thank you all for participating and making this one of the best exchanges yet.

Prizes are as follows:

Best Box- Wilber (I am biased, but you just can't argue with this one)
Best Bonus Item- Cal for Professor Phardtpounders Colon Cleaner
(Originally this prize was going to be awarded to the sender but because the sender is receiving another prize I changed it to the receiver)
First to Ship - Joe M
Most Patient - Bubbasz1

I will order prizes today!
Vermont ribs are done. MaxQ's Rib Rub and Gringo Jack Vermont Maple BBQ Sauce. Was a little skeptical at first, I love maple syrup on my pancakes, but wasn't too sure about it in BBQ sauce. Have to say it was pretty good, just a slight hint in the background. Noticed the ribs were a little darker than usual, but I assume that's because of the sugar in the rub.

But they sure were tasty!

Thanks again Chris! YUM!!!
Sorry this is late busy holiday season this year.
Again many thanks to Cal for all the goodies!

Dirty Grills gone wild BBQ apron
Smokin' Guns BBQ Hot Rub
Blue Hog BBQ Sauce
Juniors Triple Threat BBQ Sauce
Texas Rib Rangers Spicey BBQ Sauce
Cimarron Doc's Sweet Rib Rub
Butcher BBQ Prime Injection Pack
Cal's Brisket Base Rub
Bag of Pecan wood chunks
Bag of Oak wood chunks
3 sample rubs Kansas, Sloppy's and The Slabs
And last but not least some cool stickers

Hope to find some time to try all of it!

Smoke Em If Ya Got Em

Attachments

Images (1)
  • photo-8
quote:
Sorry this is late busy holiday season this year.
Again many thanks to Cal for all the goodies!

Dirty Grills gone wild BBQ apron
Smokin' Guns BBQ Hot Rub
Blue Hog BBQ Sauce
Juniors Triple Threat BBQ Sauce
Texas Rib Rangers Spicey BBQ Sauce
Cimarron Doc's Sweet Rib Rub
Butcher BBQ Prime Injection Pack
Cal's Brisket Base Rub
Bag of Pecan wood chunks
Bag of Oak wood chunks
3 sample rubs Kansas, Sloppy's and The Slabs
And last but not least some cool stickers

Hope to find some time to try all of it!

Smoke Em If Ya Got Em

I think I see one of Cal's secret tip sheets sticking out of that apron! Too bad I can't zoom up on it! Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Joe M:
It only took 10 days for my 2 day priority mail prize to arrive!
Thank you to Cookshack, Cook One, and Padrefan for the PERFECT BITE BUTT POLISH. I can always use Perfect Bite Rubs!
Another great exchange and a great way to start the New Year!
Joe M

THANKS!, for mine as well.
So I get home from running some errands and find a box by my front door. Well, as if 5lbs of rub and some Vermont sauces wasn't already enough, MaxQ sends out another box of Vermont goodies.

Singletons Market Smoky Rib Sauce, Grafton Village Cheddar and some home made Vermont Maple Syrup from his neighbor! With a note that when BBQ returns to his restaurant menu, he's going to send a couple of his home made sauces.

Wow, what can I say... THANKS CHRIS!!!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.