Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Eventually we might, but right now, I've seen one post about it, not really enough to start a new forum... yet

but I will mention it to CS.

Since it uses the FE system basically, we can post in the FE forums for now.

As the popularity increases, we'll see and add if needed.

Last edited by Former Member
How do you expect to get it off the ground if you don’t support it? as for you seeing the first post, just think way back when you started this forum.. it takes one to make it grow also it would be nice to learn and share info on this product i talked with Stuart yesterday and he is definitely excited to get this unit info out to customers.. i would think you would encourage your friends who might own one of these units to participate.. i think it’s a viable idea.
We're always looking at the forums, what we have, what we don't have, so appreciate the idea and as I said, I'll mention it to CS.

I would add on thing, "... if you don't support it". I know you don't think CS won't support something they sell, but I understand I think.

We don't use the forums for support directly, CS POLICY is to call them direct for support, so a new forum won't change that.
Just as an aside,as to when the first forum started,and how it grew the product,there were small to huge models ,around the world,for almost a half century when Smokin' started the first forum.
A couple years later ,when he started the" new forum",the products had greatly outpaced our limited forum and server-so the forums had to catch up to the need for info produced from the new products .

Just a little history of "the chicken and the egg". Smiler

Not that we don't enjoy more info,about even more interesting cookers.
quote:
Originally posted by TN Q:
Gotta admit that Carlo has a point there. It would be nice to go to a central point for the CS Charbroiler specific info; and it could play a part in CS marketing as well.

Thanks TN Q, So who is the CS Moderator? also i put a call into Stuart as well, i know he is excited for the new product to get off the ground and share good tips and experiences. I’m looking forward to meeting new people in the forum.
I'm the Moderator and have been for over 10 years.

If you have a specific question as the moderator, please PM or email me, I prefer to take such questions off line.

As I mentioned, I've passed this on to CS. Give us a little time to discuss, as there is more to implementing the forum that you might appreciate. There are a lot of subtle complexities (layout, forum order, etc) that have to also be discussed.

But do know it's a good idea and Stuart and I are discussing it (and other things, like adding a forum for the new grill), we'll get back to you, but please be patient. You only asked 2 days ago.

Just give us some time, but I am moderating 23 forums also. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
I'm the Moderator and have been for over 10 years.

If you have a specific question as the moderator, please PM or email me, I prefer to take such questions off line.

As I mentioned, I've passed this on to CS. Give us a little time to discuss, as there is more to implementing the forum that you might appreciate. There are a lot of subtle complexities (layout, forum order, etc) that have to also be discussed.

But do know it's a good idea and Stuart and I are discussing it (and other things, like adding a forum for the new grill), we'll get back to you, but please be patient. You only asked 2 days ago.

Just give us some time, but I am moderating 23 forums also. Big Grin

I knew that im not sure why i aksed that, i think i misunderstood your eairler reply, Sounds Good, Thanks...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.