Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Replacement probes? Login/Join

posted
I've been using a Maverick ET73 wireless thermometer now for about 2 years. I'm needing to buy a replacement meat probe. I've been searching on the net for a site that carries them but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Never take yourself too seriously, and mock those who do....

Posts: 83 | Location: Truro, Iowa | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can always go straight to Maverick Industries and get the replacement probes from the.

Http://www.maverickhousewares.com

John

Posts: 2098 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: July 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
having to replace it...buy the hi-heat one so you can use it in the oven or the gaz-grill

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Merci beaucoup!
Frank, the guy from Québec!
SM008

Posts: 147 | Location: Lachenaie (Québec) | Registered: June 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is info that is located on the ET-73's manual:

Replacement probes
To purchase, out of warranty, stainless steel replacement probes please mail us a check to address below and
specify probe type:
ET-73 Food Probe $12.00/ea
ET-73 Smoker Probe $12.00/ea
NEW 6 ft length * high heat ET-72/73 Food Probe $17.00/ea
2 - NEW 6 ft length * high heat ET-72/73 Food Probe $27.75/ea

* The NEW high heat probe wire is rated for 570˚F to reduce accidental wire burn outs.

All prices include shipping & handling. NJ residents add 6% sales tax.
Attn Customer Service
Maverick Industries, Inc.
94 Mayfield Ave.
Edison NJ 08837
Tel: (732) 417-9666
Fax: (732) 417-9673
help@maverickhousewares.com

Posts: 69 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smmmmoooookin'!
posted Hide Post
You can usually find replacement probes at Amazon.com too. Just FYI.

Wheelz -
Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Good Q Cool

Posts: 2231 | Location: Searcy, Arkansas - Gateway to the Ozarks! | Registered: August 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post