Skip to main content

I had a chance to buy a thermapen last winter when they were on sale, best thing I bought since the CS....I just got this email about a sale and thought I'd pass it on...

*************************************************** Home of the NEW Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen™ [SplashProof Thermapen] ThermoWorks Thermapen Open Box Private Sale January 2012 Thermapen Open Box Sale View in Browser [Thermapen] Thermapens are rarely returned so we almost never have enough units to hold an "Open Box Sale." We have finally collected a small number here (and from the factory in England) that, for various reasons, we will not sell as new units. Some have slightly damaged packaging, there are a few sales demos, a tiny number are returns and an even smaller number might be "refurbished" to like-new condition after very short term use. All units in this sale will include instructions and the Thermapen User's Guidebook. All units are like-new and include the full warranty. All include a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won't be able to differentiate these from new stock. Only a limited number, in limited colors, are available. When they are gone, the offer expires. Limit of 3 per customer. Don't wait! You must follow this link to the private "Open Box Sale" web page for ordering. This offer is only being announced to subscribers of our email lists. You may forward the link to friends and family. Not accessible through our public website. Only $69 each! ]pen Sale
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.