Skip to main content

Thank You All for your support. I will be posting this story in its entirety on multiple websites, social media platforms and blogs. I feel the story needs to be told. This could hopefully help many folks out there understand how important it is to make sure they have their serial numbers on their equipment as well as understand the importance of doing their due diligence when it comes to buying things on craigs list etc... But even more importantly, I feel Cook Shack deserves a lot of kudos for their generosity as well as professionalism in handling this for some very loyal members of the BBQ family. I love being a part of this family as does Rob and I hope all of you find a way to share this story with us.

Thank You.
quote:
Originally posted by A Fine Swine:
Thanks All! I went down there and watched it run, asked a ton of questions and overall, liked what I saw....especially for the money. I bought it, took it home and am happier than ever! She runs perfectly and is very smooth. I cooked two briskets on her yesterday for 12 hours and never a single hiccup. My shop guy is building a cart with 10 inch wheels and a handle for transporting to comps etc and the guy even threw in 7 bags of BBQ Delight pellets with the deal for $1800 total.

All in all, I think I got a pretty dang good cooker for a pretty good price.

Proud to be part of the FEC Family.

Glad it all worked out with everyone getting their stolen property back and you getting a good deal on your FEC120. Got any photos of that cart?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.