Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Like Pags says.The other advantage is the home plant has been a family for well over half a century.

Folks there aren't looking at a computer page to help with your order.They make them and cook on them.They look out the door to see when yours is ready.If you are looking to trade,or buy a refurbished unit along the way,you already know the folks.

If you need a hookup with folks in your area,they may steer you to another cook.If you have a question about what other buyers tend to use,or them personally,they tend to know that info.

That said,they still support your unit,like they sold it.All part of the family.
I have bought both of my cookshack products direct, probably could have saved a few dollars, but I was given a direct line to product knowledge, as well as the support. I "felt" more comfortable calling cookshack direct to ask any question that I would come up with, and usually ordered other paraphernalia after the consultation... I am sure from what I have read on these forums that their support is uncompromised which ever method one would choose to use for their purchase.
Of the three cookshack machines I own I have only purchased one directly. Whenever I call to ask a question they don't treat me any differently on the product in question. They are a top notch company and one of the best customer service approaches from any business I have had contact with. I don't remember what the particulars of one of my emails, but the owner called me directly in less than 24 hours. Who still does that??? Evidently cookshack does!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.