Skip to main content

Reply to "Brining Ratios"

Well, Wheelz, all I can say is "We going to have to work on you" Big Grin I need to get on more often, but it seems as soon as my feet hit the ground they don't stop until I'm back in the bed 18 hr later. I have learned so much from you guys by just lurkin, I think that's why the good Lord gave us two ears and one mouth, so we could lisen twice as much as we talk. RibDog thank for the info, I'm sure he will get back with me, he's good about that. Razzer Just one more thing before I go, the brining seem to keep the meat fresher longer and doesn't take on the taste in the frig if you keep for a while and they cook faster and stay more moist longer because the cells have more liquid in them, and last of all every cell has the flavoring you but in the brine because of the Osmosis thing. (This is for the one's that are newbies on the forum) I just read the next post down about the tenderloins very good. I do loins and brine them, try it sometime, they never dry out and chicken is the Bomb. Sorry Wheelz, Roll Eyes I just had to put my two cents in, see ya'll next year when I get on again.
Last edited by Former Member