Skip to main content

Reply to "Cookshack Smokette Elite SM025 Electric Smoker - Digital Controller Issues"

Thanks for infoSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Cookshack <alerts@crowdstack.com> Date: 9/11/21 2:57 PM (GMT-07:00) To: dcarmorgan <dcarmorgan@comcast.net> Subject: [New Reply] Cookshack Smokette Elite SM025 Electric Smoker - Digital Controller Issues == To reply by email, write above this line. ==New Reply By oldsargeOCookshack Smokette Elite SM025 Electric Smoker - Digital Controller IssuesOReply by oldsarge Not sure if pictures or something was posted dcarmorgan but all I got was a great big empty space.  Regarding price, it is not out of line for something designed specifically for a specific smoker. Besides the physical controller and components, there has to be some sort of resident software on board that is specific to the size of the smoker. On my Amerique bought in 2012, the controller and board were made in the USA and that costs a little more because we Americans have a higher cost of living and workers are paid accordingly.  Still works!KCAV8R - There are plenty of PID kits and complete units available on the internet that are dirt cheap and on up to matching the price of a genuine CS controller. You can pick one up and hack your smoker and hope for the best. Folks have been doing that for years on some other makes of smokers, mostly just to get a digital controller to replace the stock analog.   [ View Reply ]CookshackYou received this based on your notification settings. You can adjust your settings or unsubscribe anytime.Cookshack, Inc. 2405 Sykes Blvd. | Ponca City | Oklahoma | 74601 580.765.3669 | 800.423.0698 www.cookshack.com sales@cookshack.com