Skip to main content

Reply to "Help!! family expectations"

Thanks for posts smokenque, Tom GLH and Cadillac. For some reason I can't get the butt link to open and when it comes to so many post on the topic I feel kinda like a kid expected to go to the store and not knowing how to drive the car. This is going to be a steep learning curve. So I will go to target and get the taylor. Do I get one to moitor the oven and one for the meat? We have a sportsmans warehouse here. They have some rubs. Any recommendations? I can still order. What is the best wood and does it use chips or chunks? Do you soak the wood? Some say put the but on the upper rack, others say the lower? Tom, I'd love to be able to pull off your menu. Am I a doomiss for not knowing what a hot box is? And can all this fit in the 009? My wife runs a bakery so is it really best to use the cheap buns? Oh and is your Sam's like our Costco? And is there difference in the quality of the pork between one vendor and another? I am quite picky on buying my beef cuts. There is beef and then there is beef. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.