Skip to main content

Reply to "Help!! family expectations"

We will be campin up white pass WA state. Last yr was cold and rained the whole time. We brought the ski boat and tent. Everyone else brought there RVs. Wife popped that invisible cork. You know what Im talkin about. What ya think our tax return did this yr? Anyone want to buy a nice boat.
Yamaha, I know what your saying about the smoke. Did chicken with my green egg right out of the gate. Sucked so bad couldnt even get the yappin next door neighbors dog to take a try at em. (bones removed and all).
I got 3 hrs on the seasoning right now and butt is in the frige. I'm gonna follow Toms direction and if I get it seasoned enough then maybe what is left of the butt smoke on campin day can just be left in when the legs go in. What do you think.
Derek I got the taylor in the oven now w/ the al ball around it and some pretty wild swings right now.
I have that cant hold back excitement. almost put my wifes cabbage rolls in her instead of the 300 for 4 hrs she has them goin in the kitchen oven. That could be interesting.
Only thing that bugs me is the cs came w/ a dent in the side from shipping. Cabelas or UPS taped up this gaping hole in the cardboard and fired it off to me. Office sec. signed for it. All the racks were everywhere and the wood and rubs had bent the smoke box to the side along w/ the element and the box support. pretty disapointing for a $500 purchase.