Skip to main content

Reply to "I need a "bone suckin sauce" clone recipe...please"

haha! heres a sad story for ya...
i moved to savannah from sw florida last november. first three days, i learned where the official offices were so we could get permits and licenses. day four began setting up shop..(lots of details). day eight open for business. since then, i have taken one day off(slacker!), easter. we went to do the river walk thing. so, unfortunately, i dont know where anything is..except sams club, bank, home. terrible, isnt it?
funny, customers are all the time saying "you should come by this place or that place" haha! sure, i will be there at 3 a.m. nobody knows...
anyway, sorry, but i never herd of big al's.
just had to get that out Cool
maybe when you are in town, you should come check us out. a lot of my customers claim we have the best 'q' they ever tasted. i guess that is the same anywhere, or else nobody would be in business. i think that when you try a place, you are not just sampling the flavor of that particular restaurant, but discovering the neighborhood flavor preference. after all, its the community around a restaurant that keeps it going, so a restaurant has to provide flavors that the community wants. keeping that in mind, if you come accross a restaurant that is doing well, yet the food is terrible, it may not be the cooks fault, but that of the local's
pallet. sounds pretty deep, huh?
what do yall think of that??