Skip to main content

Reply to "Introduce Yourself -- Time for a CS RollCall"

The is thebigticker (my given nickname...long story!) Very glad to be here and always looking to live and learn.

Residing in Sunny South Dakota, I'm having fun raising 3 boys and 2 labs (yes they are males too) with a very understanding wife. We love to camp, hunt rudy roosters and deer, fish for walter walleye and I LOVE TOO COOK.

My experience to date has been with the charcoal and gas weber and campfires cranking out steaks and ribs and campfires chasing perfection of hash and walleye. I've managed to crank out some chin drippn finger lickn good ribs on the charcoal weber...but looking forward to the next step in the living and learning process and graduating to the world of smoking.

I love the idea of acheiving ribdreamdom on the CS AmeriQue and looking forward to PB n Brisket.

Still haven't called Karen to order the Q...don't know what I-m waiting for...my sphincter must be tightening up with age and tough to part with the cash. I've got a line on a slightly used AmeriQue but trying to identify the value of opening the box, assembly and putting the season to a virgin of my very own.