Skip to main content

Reply to "Jose's "Secret" Dry Rub"

Thanks Pags, but i'm not much for Government Motors, i'm a Ford F-150 man... don't like any other fords but the trucks.... Last year when i wanted to get a smoker, i was looking at the Bradley's, and BOY am i glad i found this site and i didn't get a bradley. I've been on their forum before and they don't hold a candle to the knowledge on here!!! Smiler

Just talked to my buddy, whose parents own a local farm that grows hay and corn. Other farmers buy the hay and corn for their cattle... Instead of money, most of the farmer's pay his parent's by butchering on of their cows and giving it to his family.

Well my buddy just emailed me today and said his parents don't like brisket, and the butchered cow they just received from a local farmer has some brisket. SOOO, they said, they'd just give me the brisket. I tried to offer money to them and even to smoke the brisket and take it over to them for dinner. They just said to take it because i help them load hay sometimes... So we'll see how good the brisket is they have in the next week or so. Smiler