Skip to main content

Reply to "Let's all Create a Forum Chicken Rub"

Lots of great ideas so far, I promise I'll review the posts to this point and respond, but probably won't be until tomorrow, as it's a REAL busy week at work.

AND

I come into the forum and a chinese herb merchant posted about 60 threads I had to delete Frowner so bear with me, I'm really not trying to be mean, really Big Grin

Well 'Nooga, you do have a point, but I think you missed mine. As for building a base and each coming up with a variation, I'm not interested. There are 1,000's of rubs out on the internet to try.

We Can however have our rub, as I'm just trying to come up with a rub for the forum to create, not build every version known to all. From our basic rub everyone can make their own adjustments if they want.

I've been moderating for over 5 years now and see the same kinds of posts over and over and just throught I'd post a new type of topic to challenge the forum members that have been asking about making their own rubs.

So what if it's challenging and we have to work through it, that's part of the challenge and the fun. Just think of me as the Speaker of the House and trying to push a bill through. We HAVE to have a poultry rub, so we'll all help figure one out.

As always, if the topic interests you, just jump in with your thoughts about the rub and how we can make it happen.

Russ