Skip to main content

Reply to "PICS--Smoked Garlic Almonds and Babecue Flavor Almonds"

Two cookie sheets fit inside the slots. Grates on top of slots holding two more cookie sheets. Frog mats are smart, but the only way I could figure out how to get 6 lbs of almonds into a 2 rack Cookshack Elite was to use cookie sheets.

I use the regular as well as the roasted garlic version. Mrs. Pags found a local grocery store selling another version of this garlic juice. I've searched the forum for 15 minutes, Vicki, and can't find the internet site showing the stores where this garlic juice is sold. dls originally provided it, and maybe he'd be kind enough to post it again for you. Might be at a store convenient to you.

Yea Smokin. You hit the nail square on the head. I got the rub at RD because it said "Barbecue Spice".
I didn't figure I was looking for something like Dr. BBQ's rub or Rib Tickler, but something that tasted like barbecue flavoring. The 3 ingredients...salt spices, paprika, and sugar. Today's finger taste showed it to be pretty bland.

That said, wouldn't I still be looking for barbecue flavoring vs a barbecue rub? And where to find that?
Last edited by pags