Skip to main content

Reply to "Recent Spam Posts"

You are more right than wrong.  The owners of CS may pop in once in a while but they have a business to runs and time is money.  Shortly after the new forum kicked off, I was forwarding problems and negative comments to the folks at CS via email and they responded on the forum usually within one day. I also communicated with the people who were responsible for the selection of the new format and also visited the web designers/hosting website.  I was less than unimpressed.  I suggested they visit Let's Talk BBQ, Smokin Meat Forums and the Smokin-it  forums to look at who or what is powering or hosting.  Great formats!  No go.  The lady I was communicating with at CS was very polite but change was not an option.  I don't know what that means.

I just have to go with the flow.  Under the old forum, visits were daily.  I am now weekly or every other week.  I know, that is not helping.  And I should visit much more often.  If I had a PG 500 or 1000, I could, in all likelihood contribute a lot since those 2 units seem to be getting a lot of attention and I would definitely put one of them through it's paces.  But for now, such a purchase is out of the question.  But I cannot shoot off my mouth about something I do not own or use.  The Amerique I know, and aside from being the big boy, what I know I can apply to the smaller units.  

And now spam and time wasters are discouraging the members.  Such a sad state of affairs.