Skip to main content

Reply to "Setting the Tone -- Welcome the Newbies and the Lurkers"

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Smokin Larry:
... So if you made a Post/comment and someone added to it, you would get an email to let you know. Just an Idea.

It's already there, at least what you describe above (hows that for a fast change) Big Grin I'll have to look, it might only be for when you start a new thread, not when you post a reply to another thread.

At the bottom of a post, just below the text entry window, is a little flag (under a line that says "add attachment?")

Click on the box that looks like a flag and it will set notifications to "ON" You can then manage your notifications (in case you set too many) in your Personal preferences.

Smokin,
I see what your talking about. I never used it before. Nice. Thanks. I also see the one at the top of the post as well. How long will that last? I mean if someone made a post 5 years ago and still has the same email will they get it? The other thing that might be nice is, if you could set it and forget it, at least with post comments.

I forgot to click on it when I first posted this, I guess I will go to the top one and click on that. Thanks again.