Skip to main content

Reply to "Show us your Smoker Set-up"

Picked up the SM150 today, aside from the racks being a little too grubby for my liking it's areally amazing. Got three full slabs of Brisket Ribs in, they're about 23 inches long so got them on the diagonal on a rack each. Using some hickory the seller gave me. Got 4 hotel pans, 4 half hotel pans, 2 tongs, some deep 1/3 sized hotel pans, some really hefty large stainless steel bowls all for another $60.00. Gave my neighbor some of the stuff (the guy that got my SN008 and ran the power out to the deck for me..
Manufacture date of 08/2006. Really in very nice shape. So nice to not have to cut up slabs of ribs any more. I already have a cover and cold smoking baffle on order with Cookshack. It's got the old style (think 1/4 inch) sized probe plug on it. Next month for the probe. Just glad we got it here ok. My neighbor brought over a huge 2x4 and we used that laid against the steps as a ramp to push it up. Easy peasy when you got a guy helping you that knows his stuff. He's getting two racks of ribs tonight. Yeah !!
Last edited by bigmikeinnj