Skip to main content

Reply to "Time for Change"

quote:
Originally posted by MaxQ:
...New England in the fall is a must see...

DEFINITELY on the list, this year, so we'll be in touch.

Our thoughts are roughly NW US then North US, then NE US. Except for the big cities in the NE I've spent zero time there so we'll listen to everyone with ideas.

Think it's now time to ask the forum people for some ideas.

Yup, if I'm in your area, we can definitely do some Q.

How's that for a plan. Shoot, I use to plan attacks on the bad guys and built detailed plans. Our first decision is whether to heat South to Texas or West and that's about it.

Jay it's an interesting thought process you go through. Ours was pretty simple. We've looked at a couple of lakes for places we wanted to move to and just couldn't find the perfect place. So traveling we will go. It was a major decision as we are both pack rats. Just ask about my 20' BBQ trailer that's full of stuff.

If we find someplace different to retire then so be it. Who knows, we might find a spot on some highway with a perfect spot for a BBQ shack and we'll live in the RV.

At this point, we're tired of working and living for others, we want to live for ourselves now. We can afford it (just WILL have to put some stuff in storage). We can always get a house later.