Skip to main content

Reply to "Waiting for my SM050"

Joe,
Glad to see you finally got your smoker. You will truly enjoy it. Just wanted to let you know that I got the spices but haven't had the time to try them as of yet. I was going to do several chunks of meat this weekend but that is out of the question now. I will be repairing my Royal out-building and about half of my fence. We had,I think, a small tornado come through the neighborhood and did considerable damage to the Spring area. Let me know how the first smoke goes and I will let you know about the spices. I love the way they are packaged. Also, you have a marvelous website with a lot of handy info. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Smokin Joe Johnson:
WHOO-HOO! I got my replacement SM50 yesterday, and all is good. The box still took a bit of a beating from UPS, but no major problems this time.

I am looking forward to seasoning it when I get back to the house this afternoon, and giving it a run this weekend.

I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to the good folks at the West Coast Store and at Cookshack for getting this taken care of for me. I really appreciate your prompt and courteous handling of this each and every step of the way. Thank you.